- Which Kind of Energy Do We Have?. Exhibition of equipment for measuring different kinds of energy, mainly a thermographic camera to learn about the use of thermal radiation and its applications. (Col·legi Oficial d’Enginyers Industrials de Balears)
- Going for a drive with an electric car. The mechanism of a new model of PEUGEOT electric car was explained and attendees saw a demonstration at a track in the city of Palma.
- Efficient technologies: Projects about the use of efficient technologies such as biomass boilers, thermal and photovoltaic solar energy, ventilation energy recovery to improve efficiency and reduce CO2 emissions. (INTIENERGIA)
- Energy efficiency applied to environmental management. (EMAYA).
- Finding out the energy from the sky in Mallorca. Observation of the sun and the sunset from the Parc de Mar and night observation of the sky of Palma. All combined with spatial and environmental explanations. (Observatori Astronòmic de Mallorca)
- Exhibition of bicycles and electric motorbikes. (Cabot Energia Activa)
- Cooking with solar energy. (ASINEM Associació d’Empresaris d’Instal·lacions Elèctriques i de telecomunicacions de Mallorca)
Apart from the stands:
- 18.00 – 19.30 Pedaling with energy. Through a Spinning class we converted mechanical energy into water columns.
- 19.30 – 20.30 Show Cooking.
- 20.30 – 22.00 Second hour of Spinning !
- 22.00 End of the event with a jazz concert by En Palma Quartet.
The Drawing Contest had its own space in The Night.