- Eco-efficient technologies for soil remediation and environmental impact.
- Clean energy and alternative energy sources.
- Sustainable mobility.
- Sustainable energy in food.
- Sustainability and robotics.
- Exhibition of Chemistry / Physics and new energy.
- Workshop on Experimental Neuroscience.
- Workshop on Computational Neuroscience and Neuro-optic.
- Workshop on Behavioral Neurobiology.
- Workshop EMUNI Mediterranean University.
Apart from these, many other activities were held. Scientific Radio was interviewing researchers and guided visits to the Aquarium and to the Scientific Lounge of the Universidad de Murcia were offered.
The Drawing Contest had its own space in The Night.