More information: email@example.com
Deadline for submission: October 27, 2013.
Results Publication: November, 2013.
Awards: November 2013, during Science Week.
Rewarding the drawings for the contest under the theme “ How a scientist looks like?”. Through this competition the figure of people who do research brings closer to young people. At the same time, through the works presented, we will be able to know how youth perceive the scientific profession.
Two different categories will be stablished:
- Category 1: 6 to 10 years (Primary 1 to 4)
- Category 2: 11 to 14 years (5th grade elementary 2nd of ESO)
Participation in the contest for children ages 6 to 14 years old. Each participant must submit a single drawing accompanied by a title and a brief explanation of its meaning.
The drawing must meet the following requirements:
- To be about scientists and science.
- Maximum size of A4 using the standard form mandatory.
- The technique used is the choice of participants
- It must include a title and a brief letter explaining the meaning of the drawing.
Awards will be offered to the three finalist drawings of each category. A total of 6 awards will be presented. They will be based on A Science Kit, so that participants can feel like great young scientists.
October 27, 2013
Place of presentation:
The application drawing must be submitted to the following address:
Associació de Joves Investigadors de Les Illes Balears
IES Mossèn Alcover,
Ronda de l’Institut s/n,
07500, Manacor, Illes Balears
The result of the competition will be available on this website from November, 2013.